- Trick or treat, smell my feet,
Give me something good to eat!
- Ghostly figures in the night,
Halloween’s a spooky delight.
- Witches brew and cauldron’s stew,
Halloween magic, oh how it grew.
- Pumpkins carved with faces grinning,
Halloween fun is just beginning.
- Creepy crawlies, bats in flight,
Halloween’s a spooky sight.
- Monsters lurking, under your bed,
Halloween’s a night of dread.
- Zombies groaning, mummies unwrapped,
Halloween’s a night of fright, don’t be trapped.
- Black cats and owls, they’re on the prowl,
Halloween night, hear them howl.
- Goblins, ghouls, and things that go bump,
Halloween’s a night of fear and jump.
- Skeletons dance in the pale moonlight,
Halloween’s a spooky night.
- Jack-o’-lanterns, glowing bright,
Halloween’s a festive sight.
- Broomsticks flying through the air,
Halloween’s a night beyond compare.
- Haunted houses, creak and moan,
Halloween chills you to the bone.
- Vampire fangs and blood-red wine,
Halloween’s a night so divine.
- Candles flicker, spirits take flight,
Halloween’s a magical night.
- Candy corn and treats galore,
Halloween’s a night to explore.
- Mummies wrapped in bandages tight,
Halloween’s a ghoulish delight.
- Werewolves howling at the moon,
Halloween night, they’ll be here soon.
- Masks and costumes, oh so neat,
Halloween’s a time for a great feat.
- The witching hour, the ghosts take flight,
Halloween’s a spooky, fun-filled night.
- Ghostly apparitions, oh so white,
Haunting the streets on this spooky night.
- Witches brew in cauldrons dark,
Stirring spells in the moonlight park.
- Jack-o’-lanterns with grinning faces,
Illuminate the spooky places.
- Trick or treat, it’s Halloween’s call,
Candy for kids, the best treat of all.
- Mummies wrapped in ancient gauze,
Shuffle through the haunted halls.
- Bats take flight with wings so wide,
As they soar through the eerie night.
- Werewolves howl, the moon shines bright,
A bone-chilling and hair-raising sight.
- Zombies rise from their darkened graves,
Shuffling around in tattered waves.
- Goblins and ghouls, they like to scare,
Creeping around with crazy hair.
- Skeletons dance, their bones clatter,
In a macabre, midnight matter.
- Vampires thirst for crimson red,
But they can’t enter unless they’re invited.
- Black cats prowl with eyes of green,
The spookiest felines you’ve ever seen.
- Haunted houses, full of fright,
Dare you enter on this Halloween night?
- The full moon’s glow, an eerie hue,
Casts shadows on all that’s in view.
- Broomstick rides with a cackle and zoom,
As witches take off on their broom.
- Cursed treasures, hidden so deep,
Await brave souls who dare to seek.
- Frankenstein’s monster, stitched together,
A creature of the darkest weather.
- Creepy crawlies, spiders, and bats,
In this season, they’re known as cool cats.
- Fog rolls in with a ghostly grace,
As Halloween night takes its place.
- The Halloween party’s a grand affair,
With costumes, candy, and spooky flair.
- Witches fly on broomsticks high,
‘Neath the spooky, moonlit sky.
- Ghouls and ghosts give quite a fright,
On this eerie Halloween night.
- Pumpkins carved with faces bold,
Will light the way, or so we’re told.
- Trick or treat, the kids all say,
Candy’s the prize on this special day.
- Black cats hiss, and bats take flight,
In the darkness of the Halloween night.
- Zombies groan and mummies shuffle,
Through haunted houses, they doffle.
- Werewolves howl beneath the moon,
Transforming on this night of doom.
- Skeletons dance in a graveyard so old,
Telling tales of legends untold.
- Spiders spin their webs so fine,
Catching flies in the moon’s shine.
- Frankenstein’s monster, bolts on his head,
Walks with a heavy, lumbering tread.
- Candy corn, a sweet delight,
Makes Halloween so sugar bright.
- Vampires stalk with capes so dark,
Sinking fangs into their mark.
- Witches brew their potions in a pot,
Casting spells, whether cold or hot.
- Ghostly whispers in the breeze,
Rustling leaves in ancient trees.
- Broomsticks rise, and cauldrons boil,
As the witches toil and toil.
- Jack-o’-lanterns with eyes so wide,
Glowing brightly from inside.
- Coffins creak and chains do rattle,
In the old, haunted castle.
- Creepy crawlies on the ground,
Scamper as they’re all around.
- A full moon in the starry sky,
Adds to the spook as it’s up high.
- Halloween’s here, so don’t you fear,
It’s a time for fun, so give a cheer!
October 24, 2023