- Bats in flight, a spooky sight,
Underneath the pale moonlight,
Halloween’s here, a chilling delight,
Ghosts and goblins, prepare for the fright!
- Witches brew their potions dark,
In cauldrons, they stir and hark,
Spells and curses, a sinister spark,
Halloween’s magic, a mystical embark.
- Pumpkins carved with eerie faces,
Haunted houses in spooky places,
Trick or treat in all the spaces,
Halloween’s joy, in many cases.
- Skeletons dance in the dead of night,
Underneath the pale moonlight,
Bones clatter and spirits take flight,
Halloween’s thrill, a ghoulish rite.
- Candy corn and treats so sweet,
Children dressed up, from head to feet,
Trick or treating, a fun-filled feat,
Halloween’s sugary, a delicious greet.
- Black cats with eyes that gleam,
In the darkness, a haunting dream,
Cross their path, a superstition extreme,
Halloween’s mystery, a timeless theme.
- Zombies groan, mummies unwrap,
In the graveyard, the undead trap,
Shivers down your spine, a creepy nap,
Halloween’s terror, in a bone-chilling lap.
- Moonlit night, shadows cast,
Wicked spells from the distant past,
Halloween’s spell, it will last,
A haunting memory, a spellbound grasp.
- Ghouls and specters, come alive,
In the moon’s glow, they contrive,
Trick or treaters, they connive,
Halloween’s haunting, watch them thrive.
- Jack-o’-lanterns with eyes so bright,
Glowing in the dark, a fearsome sight,
Halloween’s lantern, a beacon in the night,
Guiding you through the eerie fright.
- Broomsticks and hats, witches ride high,
Across the sky, they cackle and fly,
Halloween’s enchantment, oh my, oh my,
A magical broom, let’s give it a try.
- Costumes, masks, and disguises to wear,
Halloween’s fashion, a chance to dare,
Become someone else, if you dare,
A night of make-believe, a wondrous affair.
- Cobwebs hang in abandoned places,
In the corners, in forgotten spaces,
Halloween’s decor, chilling traces,
Of spiders and their webby embraces.
- Spirits whisper in the autumn breeze,
Amongst the trees and rustling leaves,
Halloween’s secrets, they tease,
A ghostly presence, hidden in the eaves.
- Goblins grin with wicked glee,
As they plot their pranks with glee,
Halloween’s mischief, don’t you see,
A night of trickery and mystery.
- Haunted hayrides, a spooky ride,
Through the woods, where shadows hide,
Halloween’s adventure, don’t let it slide,
A thrill in the darkness, nowhere to confide.
- Halloween night, the veil is thin,
Between the worlds of loss and win,
Ghosts and spirits, they begin,
To walk among us, the ancient kin.
- Full moon in the midnight sky,
Casting an eerie glow up high,
Halloween’s moon, a silvery sigh,
A supernatural light, a curious why.
- Children’s laughter, as they roam,
In search of candy, a sugar comb,
Halloween’s joy, away they roam,
A night of wonder, far from home.
- Trick or treat, the choice is yours,
As Halloween’s adventure tours,
Dress up and knock on the doors,
A night of fun, and maybe some snores
- On Halloween night, the moon shines bright,
Ghosts and goblins take their flight,
In the haunted dark, they roam,
This is Halloween, welcome home!
- Witches brew and cauldrons bubble,
Spooky sounds, oh, how they trouble,
Trick or treat, the children say,
Halloween’s here, it’s time to play!
- Jack-o’-lanterns with grinning faces,
Haunted houses in eerie places,
Creepy crawlies, a spooky sound,
Halloween’s magic all around.
- Skeletons dancing in the pale moonlight,
Ghouls and zombies come to bite,
Halloween’s chill, the air so cold,
In this spooky night, secrets unfold.
- Costumes wild, and masks to wear,
Scary stories for a frightful scare,
Halloween’s upon us, don’t be late,
It’s the perfect time to celebrate!
- Witches’ brooms and magic brew,
A black cat with an eerie mew,
Halloween’s spell, a wicked delight,
In the darkness, we take flight.
- Bats in flight, with wings so wide,
Cackling witches on a ghostly ride,
Halloween’s here, a bewitching spree,
A night of fright and mystery.
- Pumpkins carved with faces grinning,
Candles flicker, a new day beginning,
Halloween’s here, the spirits play,
In the haunted night, they’ll stay.
- A howling wind, a harvest moon,
In the darkness, shadows loom,
Halloween’s call, the spirits rise,
Underneath the starlit skies.
- The rustle of leaves in the midnight breeze,
On Halloween night, we do as we please,
A trick or a treat, it’s all in good fun,
As we celebrate until the rising sun.
- Ghosts and goblins on parade,
In costumes, not a soul to evade,
Halloween’s magic, a time to roam,
With laughter and spookiness in our home.
- An orange moon, a spooky sight,
A black cat crosses, brings delight,
Halloween’s here, a time to scare,
With costumes, candy, and a wicked glare.
- Beneath the stars, the shadows play,
On Halloween night, they have their say,
Whispers of ghouls and eerie tunes,
In this haunted evening, beneath the moons.
- Haunted houses, creaking floors,
On Halloween night, we open doors,
To creatures lurking, under the bed,
A night of tricks or treats ahead.
- The witch’s brew in a cauldron’s stew,
With potions and spells, they’ll ensnare you,
Halloween’s here, a night to dread,
As the spirits rise from the realm of the dead.
- Beneath the veil of twilight’s glow,
Halloween’s spirits begin to show,
Monsters, vampires, and mummies too,
In the darkness, they come for you.
- Skeletons rattle, and zombies groan,
In the eerie night, you’re not alone,
Halloween’s upon us, a chilling spree,
A time for fright and revelry.
- A cloak of darkness, a moon so bright,
Halloween’s the time for a ghostly flight,
With tricks and treats and a lot of fun,
The spooky festivities have just begun.
- Witches’ spells and potions brew,
Bats and spiders in the night’s view,
Halloween’s magic, a time to beware,
As the moonlight dances on the cool night air.
- As the night falls and the stars align,
Halloween’s enchantment is truly divine,
With costumes and candy, we’ll celebrate,
In the realm of spooks and spirits, we participate
- Beneath the moon’s eerie light,
Ghosts and goblins take flight,
Halloween’s a spooky delight,
In the haunted, dark, and cool night.
Trick-or-treaters’ heads a-spinning,
Halloween’s just the beginning,
Of a night filled with fright and winning.
- A black cat with eyes so bright,
Crosses your path on this eerie night,
Superstitions take their flight,
Halloween’s filled with strange insight.
- Skeletons dance in the pale moonlight,
Bones clatter, a spectral sight,
On this chilling, eerie night,
Halloween’s phantoms take flight.
- Zombies rise from their darkened graves,
Stirred by a spell, their terror raves,
In the haunted woods, they’re slaves,
Halloween’s the night no one saves.
- The witch’s broom sweeps the sky,
As she cackles and flies high,
On her eerie journey, oh my,
Halloween’s a night to say goodbye.
- Cobwebs cling to the haunted door,
As you venture in, a little more,
Halloween’s tricks and treats galore,
A night like never before.
- Bats swoop down with wings so wide,
In the inky darkness, they glide,
Halloween’s secrets they do hide,
In the shadows where they bide.
- Halloween’s the night of dread,
Monsters under your bed,
Lurking, waiting to be fed,
Creeping closer, filled with dread.
- Ghouls and specters, don’t you flee,
Halloween’s for you and me,
In the dark, we’re wild and free,
A haunting night for all to see.
- Potions brewed with mystic spells,
Underneath the witches’ bells,
Halloween’s where magic dwells,
In the haunted, eerie spells.
- Jack-o’-lanterns with eerie grins,
Flickering in the night, it begins,
Halloween’s where the fun wins,
As the darkness thickly spins.
- In the graveyard, silence grows,
Among the tombstones, spirits pose,
Halloween’s a night where terror flows,
As the moon in the night sky glows.
- The werewolf’s howl, a haunting sound,
In the haunted forest, where he’s found,
Halloween’s on cursed ground,
Where monsters lurk, all around.
- Beneath the moon’s ghostly light,
The haunted house comes into sight,
Halloween’s the spookiest night,
Full of fright and eerie might.
- Mummies wrapped in ancient thread,
From the tombs where they are spread,
Halloween’s a night of dread,
In the world of the walking dead.
- Wraiths and phantoms, spirits untamed,
In the graveyard where they’re named,
Halloween’s where they’re famed,
In the darkness where they’re framed.
- Children in costumes, so unique,
As trick-or-treaters play hide and seek,
Halloween’s a night so sleek,
With candy treats and spooky mystique.
- As the night draws to a close,
And the moon in the darkness glows,
Halloween’s enchantment, it bestows,
In the realm where spookiness flows.
October 27, 2023