- On Halloween night, a witch took flight,
But she got lost and caused a fright.
She asked a bat for directions, you see,
But he said, “Sorry, I’m blind as can be!”
- A vampire named Drake had quite the quirk,
He preferred tomato juice to blood, that’s for sure.
He’d sip it through a straw with a cape so grand,
The other vampires just couldn’t understand.
- A mummy once said with a sigh,
“I’m all wrapped up, oh my, oh my!
I can’t even scratch my nose or eat a pie,
But at least I’m well-preserved, oh, me, oh, my!”
- Frankenstein’s monster, big and green,
Had a love for Halloween unseen.
He’d knock on doors and yell with glee,
“Can I borrow a cup of electricity?”
- A ghost went to a Halloween bash,
But no one noticed her, it was a bit of a clash.
She cried, “I wore a bedsheet for this fun,
I guess I’m just a see-through one!”
- A werewolf tried to shave his fur,
But it grew back, that’s for sure.
He howled at the moon, feeling blue,
“Why can’t I be a poodle or a kangaroo?”
- A zombie said with a groan and a grin,
“I’m dead, but I’ve got a great sense of spin.
I may not have brains, but I’m not a bore,
I dance the Thriller like never before!”
- A scarecrow once had a funny notion,
To scare crows with his smooth, hip-hop motion.
The crows just laughed and said, “Oh, please,
You dance like you’ve got straw in your knees!”
- A black cat crossed my path one night,
I thought, “Oh no, bad luck’s in sight!”
But the cat looked back and gave a wink,
“Relax, my friend, it’s just a Halloween kink.”
- A witch brewed a potion of a curious kind,
She added spider legs and bat wings entwined.
But when she tasted it, she shrieked in despair,
“It’s just pumpkin spice latte, oh, how unfair!”
- A zombie invited his friends for a stew,
With a recipe that was quite askew.
He said, “It’s a special dish, but don’t flee,
It’s finger food, quite literally!”
- A skeleton, old and so brittle,
Danced to the beat, with a rattle and a fiddle.
His bones all clattered, what a show,
He danced until dawn with nowhere to go.
- A mummy sat down for a chat,
But his words were all muffled and flat.
He said, “I have stories to share, you’ll see,
Just give me a hand to set my voice free!”
- A pumpkin in the patch, round and stout,
Said, “I’m the scariest, no doubt!
When I light up, I’ll make you scream!”
But it turned out to be a pumpkin’s dream.
- A ghost tried to sneak up behind,
But bumped into a wall, oh, so unrefined.
He said, “I’m meant to be stealthy and cool,
But these walls, they just make me look like a fool!”
- A bat told his friends, “I’m a bat who’s brave,
I’ll fly through the night, not fearing the grave.”
But then he shrieked and changed his tune,
“I just flew into a tree, and it’s still the afternoon!”
- A vampire bat with a cape so grand,
Said, “I only drink red, you understand.”
But he sipped on some fruit punch, oh so red,
And passed out, thinking he was undead.
- A jack-o’-lantern with a sly grin,
Said, “I’m the coolest pumpkin in the bin!”
But a squirrel hopped by with a grin so wide,
He said, “You’re just a lantern with a face inside!”
- A spider in a witch’s old broom,
Said, “I’ll spin a web in every room!”
But the witch just sighed, “Oh, my dear,
I asked for cleaning, not webs from here to there!”
- A zombie said, “I’m a real catch, you see,
My love life’s in tatters, oh, woe is me!”
But a skeleton girl said, “I’d date you, no fuss,
At least we’re both falling apart, just like us!”
- On Halloween night, the moon shines bright,
Witches cackle with all their might.
But don’t be scared, just grab a treat,
Or these spooky ghouls, you’re sure to meet!
- Jack-o’-lanterns with crooked grins,
Toothless smiles, it’s quite the win.
But if they ask for candy, beware,
Or they might TP your house with flair!
- Zombies groan, vampires hiss,
Frankenstein’s monster you can’t miss.
They dance a wobbly, creepy waltz,
With mummy bandages in shawls.
- Ghosts play hide and seek at night,
In your closet or under your bed, oh my!
But in the morning, they’re nowhere to be seen,
Seems like they’ve mastered “ghost” routines!
- Witches brew a cauldron’s stew,
With newt eyes and bat wing goo.
But if you try their slimy dish,
Beware, it might grant you a wish!
- The werewolf howls, the black cat hisses,
Broomstick rides, they’re witches’ misses.
But when the sun begins to rise,
They all turn back into regular guys.
- Goblins in the garden, ghouls in the shed,
Trolls under the bridge, enough said.
But even monsters need some rest,
They nap in coffins, aren’t they blessed?
- A haunted house on the end of the block,
With creaking doors, it’s quite a shock.
But don’t be scared, it’s just for fun,
They’re out of candy; your night’s not done!
- Pumpkin spice is all the rage,
In lattes, pies, and the stage.
But when November comes our way,
It’s time for the spice to hibernate!
- Dress up as a ghost, a mummy, or bat,
In costumes that make you look quite fat.
But on this night, calories don’t count,
Eat candy ’til you surmount!
- A scarecrow stands tall in the field,
Frightening crows away, his shield.
But little do they know, those crows,
He’s just stuffed with hay, you know!
- Skeletons dance in the moonlight’s gleam,
Jiggling bones, quite a scene.
But as they twist and turn with glee,
They hope no bones get an injury!
- Trick or treat, give me something sweet,
Or I’ll play a prank, oh, what a feat!
But if your candy’s stale and old,
Expect your mailbox filled with mold!
- Witch’s broomstick, parked outside,
She must have taken quite the ride.
But her parking skills are truly shoddy,
She got a ticket from the Halloween body!
- A vampire bat with a chocolate fang,
Sang a spooky, candy-loving slang.
But when it came to brushing teeth,
He hid under the bed in disbelief!
- In a haunted house, a ghostly wail,
Turns out it’s just a broken nail.
The ghost was stuck, couldn’t fix it,
So, they haunt with a snag, how droll, admit it!
- Mummies wrapped up like a burrito so tight,
They can’t see in the day or even at night.
But when it’s time to eat, what a mess,
Unwrapping dinner is anyone’s guess!
- The black cat crossed my path today,
I looked around, ready to dismay.
But all it did was purr and grin,
Turns out, it’s just a furry win!
- Skeletons at the Halloween ball,
Doing the twist, having a ball.
But oh dear, what’s that clattering sound?
Seems they’re falling apart on the ground!
- Pumpkin pie, the grand finale,
With whipped cream high and tall-y.
But after one too many slices, dear,
Your waistline may instill some fear!
- On Halloween night, I dressed as a ghost,
But I couldn’t see a thing, not even toast!
I stumbled around, tripped on a broom,
Now I’m the ghost that haunts my own room!
- Witches brew and cauldrons bubble,
My costume’s so tight, I can barely wobble.
I’ll trick-or-treat ’til I can’t feel my toes,
Then devour candy ’til my belt explodes!
- Pumpkins grinning, jack-o’-lanterns bright,
The scariest thing I’ve seen all night,
Is my reflection in the mirror’s glow,
Bedhead and PJs, the scariest combo!
- Vampires, werewolves, monsters too,
All these creatures, but what should I do?
I’ll go as myself, it’s scary, you see,
The real me on Halloween, that’s the key!
- I asked my cat to be a black cat’s twin,
But he just stared and licked his chin.
So now he’s my pet bat, how d’you do?
His wings are fluffy, and he says, “Mew!”
- Skeletons dance beneath the moon’s embrace,
Their bones clatter in rhythm and grace.
But if they tumble and fall in a heap,
They’ll be more like a skeleton “boo”ing, not “creep”!
- Zombies groan and walk so slow,
It’s like they’re in a perpetual “no-go.”
If they’d pick up the pace, maybe they’d find,
Some fresh brains, and peace of mind!
- Halloween candy, it’s such a delight,
I’ll eat it all day and all through the night.
But when it’s all gone, I’ll look in despair,
For a candy coma, I’m unaware!
- I carved a pumpkin with a funny grin,
But it got so hot, it caved right in.
Now it looks like it’s melting away,
A pumpkin in a Halloween disarray!
- Witches zoom by on their broomstick rides,
But one witch fell and got stuck in the slides.
She hollered, “Help me!” and waved her hat,
Now she’s known as the witch on the playground mat!
- Ghosts in the attic, bats in the belfry,
Halloween night is so very crafty.
But if they knock on your door, don’t be mean,
Give them candy; don’t make a scene!
- Frankenstein’s monster, big and green,
With bolts in his neck, he’s a real scene.
But when he goes shopping for shoes that fit,
He realizes, shopping’s not a monster’s hit!
- Mummies wrapped up in bandages so tight,
They can’t see a thing, not even the light.
They stumble and trip, what a comical sight,
Mummies dancing in the spooky night!
- The werewolf howls under the moon’s bright gleam,
But he’s afraid of a hairbrush and some cream.
He says, “I’ll huff and I’ll puff,” with might,
But for a haircut, he won’t take the bite!
- Vampires don’t like garlic, they say,
It keeps them at bay, far away.
But what about pizza, with garlic to spare?
Vampires beware, it’s a scary affair!
- Dracula’s cape, so dark and wide,
It gets caught in the door when he tries to hide.
He says, “I vant to get in,” with a hiss,
But the door’s not his coffin; it’s the wrong abyss!
- Witches brew potions in their cauldrons so big,
With ingredients like newt’s eye and fig.
But when they drink the brew, oh what a surprise,
It tastes like a pumpkin spice latte in disguise!
- Goblins and ghouls with tricks up their sleeve,
It’s Halloween night, and they won’t leave.
But if you give them treats, they’ll be all right,
No need for a ghostly, goblinly fight!
- The scarecrow in the field, looking dapper and neat,
Said, “I’m the scariest guy you’ll ever meet!”
But the crows just laughed and took a seat,
Saying, “You’re not scaring us, you’re just sweet!”
- Halloween is a night of spook and cheer,
So put on your costumes and grab your gear.
With laughter and candy, we’ll all unite,
For a Halloween full of delight!
October 26, 2023