Funny Birthday Wishes For Mother From Son
- Happy birthday to the woman who gave me life, even though it’s clear that she regrets it every day.
- Mom, I hope your birthday is as fabulous as you think you are.
- Happy birthday to the best mom a son could ask for…but don’t tell my siblings I said that.
- Mom, you’re not getting older, you’re just gaining more experience in being a pain in my butt.
- Here’s to another year of pretending to like each other on social media. Happy birthday, Mom!
- I know it’s your birthday, but let’s be real – the greatest gift you ever gave me was your genes. You’re welcome.
- Happy birthday, Mom! Let’s celebrate the fact that you haven’t embarrassed me in public in at least a week.
- I love you, Mom, even though I never got to choose you as my mom. But hey, you didn’t choose me as your son either, so I guess we’re even.
- Happy birthday to the woman who gave me life, and then made it a living hell for the next 18 years.
- Mom, I’m so grateful for all the things you’ve done for me over the years…like teaching me how to guilt-trip people into doing what I want.
- Happy birthday to my favorite aging superhero – Wonder Mom!
- Mom, you may be getting older, but you’ll always be cooler than dad.
- Congratulations, Mom! You’ve made it another year without disowning me. I’m impressed.
- Happy birthday to the woman who always knows how to push my buttons…and then blames me for getting upset.
- Mom, thanks for always believing in me, even when I was too lazy to believe in myself.
- Here’s to another year of pretending I know what I’m doing with my life. Thanks for being my rock, Mom.
- Happy birthday, Mom! You may not have given me the gift of athleticism, but you sure did give me the gift of sarcasm.
- Mom, you’re like a fine wine – you just get better with age…or maybe it’s just the alcohol talking.
- Happy birthday to the woman who gave me life and then proceeded to ruin it with her corny jokes.
- Mom, you’re the reason I need therapy…and the reason I can’t afford it. Happy birthday!
Funny Birthday Wishes For Mother From Daughter
- Happy birthday to the coolest mom around! Don’t worry, your secret about being a superhero is safe with me.
- Mom, you may be getting older, but you’re still a total babe. I hope you have a birthday as fabulous as you are.
- Happy birthday, Mom! Let’s celebrate by eating cake and pretending we’re still in our 20s.
- They say age is just a number, and in your case, that number is a closely guarded secret. Have a great birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday to the woman who gave me life, even though I sometimes wonder if she regrets it. Kidding! Love you, Mom.
- Mom, don’t worry about getting older. You’re like a fine wine – you only get better with age. Plus, you have me to remind you how young you still are!
- Happy birthday, Mom! I hope you have a day as amazing as you are, and that you don’t embarrass me by trying to dance to the latest TikTok trend.
- Mom, you’re the reason I have a sense of humor. So on your birthday, I wanted to repay the favor with a few laughs. Have a great day!
- Happy birthday, Mom! Thanks for always being there to make me laugh, even when I’m crying. You’re the best therapist a girl could ask for.
- Mom, I’m so grateful to have you as my mother. You’re funny, smart, beautiful, and you never fail to embarrass me in public. Here’s to many more years of embarrassing me!
- Happy birthday to my dear mom! Don’t worry, you don’t look a day older than you did yesterday.
- Mom, I hope your birthday is as fabulous as you are…just don’t forget to put your teeth in for the cake.
- Happy birthday to my lovely mother, who is still young enough to rock a pair of skinny jeans and old enough to know better.
- Mom, you’re not getting older, you’re just gaining more experience in being awesome. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, Mom! I hope your day is as amazing as you are, and I promise not to remind you of your age…at least not until after the cake.
- Dear Mom, I hope your birthday is filled with laughter, love, and all the things that make you forget you’re getting older. Except for the cake, of course.
- Mom, you’re the best! You’ve always been there for me, even when I was being a little pain in the you-know-what. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, Mom! You’re not just a year older, you’re also a year wiser. So, where did you put your glasses again?
- Mom, you’re an amazing woman and an even better mother. You’ve taught me so much about life, love, and how to get away with not doing the dishes. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the world’s greatest mom! I love you more than cake…and that’s saying something!
February 16, 2023