Funny Birthday Wishes For Son From Mom
- “Happy birthday to my favorite reason for gray hair and sleepless nights! I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
- “Another year older? I guess that means you’re one year closer to moving out… just kidding! Love you, kiddo.”
- “Happy birthday, son! May your day be filled with as much joy and happiness as the day you were born brought me…minus the labor pains, of course.”
- “I can’t believe you’re already [age]. It feels like just yesterday you were still picking your nose and wiping it on me. Ah, the memories!”
- “Happy birthday to my son, who is somehow both my biggest headache and my greatest joy. Keep being you!”
- “Another year of me pretending to understand your video games and you pretending to care about my ‘old people’ stories. Love you, kiddo!”
- “Happy birthday to the kid who made me realize that sleep is overrated anyway. Thanks for keeping things interesting!”
- “It’s your birthday, so you can do whatever you want…as long as it doesn’t involve leaving dirty dishes in the sink. Love you, my messy little angel!”
- “I can’t believe I’ve raised someone as awesome as you. It’s a good thing you got your good looks from your dad, though. Just kidding, love you both!”
- “Happy birthday to the kid who stole my heart, my money, and my sanity. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Love you, my little troublemaker!”
Funny Birthday Wishes For Son From Dad
- Happy Birthday to my handsome, smart, talented, and amazing son! I would have added “humble” to that list, but you take after me, so let’s not get carried away.
- On your birthday, I want you to know that you’re not getting older, you’re just getting more experienced at being my son. Congratulations!
- Happy Birthday, son! Just remember, no matter how old you get, you’ll always be my little boy… who happens to be taller than me now.
- I can’t believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday you were a little baby, and now you’re a big boy who can’t fit into my shoes anymore. Happy Birthday!
- You know you’re getting old when you start using words like “whippersnapper” to describe your son. But you’re not quite there yet. Happy Birthday, kiddo!
- I’m so proud of the man you’ve become, son. Although, let’s be honest, it’s mostly because you take after me. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my favorite son! (Don’t tell your siblings I said that.)
- Son, I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are, and that you get everything you want… except for a bigger allowance.
- Another year older, and still as handsome and charming as ever! (I’m talking about myself, of course. But you’re not too shabby either.) Happy Birthday, son!
- On your birthday, I want to remind you of the most important thing I ever taught you: always listen to your old man. (Except for that one time I told you to get a perm. We don’t talk about that.)
February 15, 2023