- Jack-o’-lanterns glowing bright,
On Halloween’s spooky night,
Preschoolers dressed in delight,
Trick-or-treat until the moon’s in sight.
- Witches flying on their brooms,
Preschoolers in costume rooms,
Ghosts and goblins in the gloom,
Halloween brings giggles and booms.
- In a pumpkin patch so wide,
Preschoolers find a place to hide,
With candy buckets by their side,
Halloween fun, a spooky ride.
- Mummies wrapped in linen sheets,
Preschoolers with little feet,
Trick-or-treating down the streets,
Halloween’s a real treat!
- Bats and spiders, oh so spooky,
Preschoolers feeling kind of kooky,
Costumes funny, strange, and ooky,
Halloween fun is never rookie.
- Haunted houses, creaky floors,
Preschoolers begging for s’mores,
Monsters knocking at the doors,
Halloween’s what preschool adores.
- Pumpkins carved with smiles so wide,
Preschoolers along for the ride,
On this Halloween, don’t hide,
Let’s all have fun, side by side.
- Trick-or-treating, candy sweet,
Preschoolers with little feet,
Costumes wacky, costumes neat,
Halloween’s a tasty treat.
- Ghosts and ghouls, a spooky sight,
Preschoolers filled with pure delight,
Under the pale moonlight,
Halloween is quite the flight.
- Witches’ brew in a cauldron’s heat,
Preschoolers in costume neat,
Trick-or-treat on every street,
Halloween can’t be beat!
- Black cats with eerie eyes,
Preschoolers beneath the skies,
In costumes, they mesmerize,
Halloween, oh what a surprise.
- Zombies rising from the ground,
Preschoolers giggling all around,
With pumpkins and costumes found,
Halloween’s the best, I’m bound.
- Werewolves howling at the moon,
Preschoolers in costume’s boon,
In the night, they start to croon,
Halloween, an enchanting tune.
- Frankenstein and Dracula too,
Preschoolers with candy in a queue,
In their costumes, they renew,
Halloween is fun through and through.
- Skeletons dancing, bones so clack,
Preschoolers dressed in costume’s track,
Trick-or-treating, don’t look back,
Halloween’s a spooky snack.
- Cobwebs in the haunted house,
Preschoolers quiet as a mouse,
With their costumes, they arouse,
Halloween’s fun, so come on, let’s douse.
- Potions brewed in cauldrons deep,
Preschoolers laugh in every creep,
Costumes make them leap and sweep,
Halloween’s a treasure heap.
- Wizards casting magic spells,
Preschoolers with stories to tell,
Under Halloween’s enchanting spell,
Preschoolers have tales to excel.
- Black and orange, the colors of fright,
Preschoolers filled with delight,
In costumes, they take flight,
Halloween’s a magical night.
- Trick-or-treating till it’s late,
Preschoolers don’t hesitate,
Halloween’s a splendid date,
With candy, costumes, and fate
- Jack-o’-lantern, bright and round,
Glowing in the dark, I’ve found.
Smiling faces, eyes so wide,
Trick-or-treating side by side.
- Witches, ghosts, and monsters too,
All come out to say, “Boo!”
But don’t you fear, don’t be upset,
Halloween’s the best, you bet!
- Spiders spin their silky thread,
While we sleep in our warm bed.
We wake to find their webs so neat,
Halloween is such a treat.
- In the night, the bats take flight,
Silent wings in the moonlight.
They’re not scary, just for fun,
On Halloween, they’re number one.
- Pumpkin carving, faces grin,
Brightly lit from deep within.
Candles glowing, oh so bright,
Halloween is such a delight.
- Goblins giggle, witches brew,
On this night, the spooky crew.
Costumes, candy, all in store,
Halloween, we all adore.
- Haunted houses, dark and tall,
Ghosts and mummies in the hall.
But it’s just pretend, you see,
Halloween fun for you and me.
- Trick-or-treating, bags in hand,
Walking through the neighborhood land.
Candy treasures, oh so sweet,
Halloween can’t be beaten.
- Broomsticks flying through the air,
Witch’s hat and wild, frizzy hair.
With a cackle and a laugh,
Halloween’s the witching staff.
- Skeletons dance, bones a-clatter,
Halloween’s a real jaw-dropper.
With their rattles and their shakes,
Preschool fun, that’s what it takes.
- Mummy wraps, all in a row,
Slowly shuffling to and fro.
Halloween’s a mummy’s dream,
Wrapped up tight in every seam.
- Cats with eyes so big and bright,
On Halloween, they prowl the night.
They’re just curious, not too mean,
In their furry, spooky sheen.
- Frankenstein with bolts and scars,
Walking under the moon and stars.
Preschoolers laugh, they’re not scared,
Halloween is everywhere!
- Bats are creatures of the night,
They give little bats a fright.
But in reality, they’re small and sweet,
On Halloween, they’re hard to beat.
- Wizards cast their magic spells,
With hats and robes and crystal shells.
On this spooky, magical night,
Halloween is pure delight.
- Candy corn and pumpkin pie,
Halloween treats, oh my oh my!
Preschoolers with sticky faces,
Love these sweet, delicious cases.
- Werewolves howl under the moon,
Preschoolers howl, it’s all in tune.
Halloween’s a night of fun,
When the spooky day is done.
- Zombies groan, arms outstretched,
Preschoolers laugh, all feeling stretched.
Halloween’s a silly time,
Even zombies can be sublime.
- Black cats with fur so sleek,
They make preschoolers want to shriek.
But don’t you worry, don’t you fret,
They’re just part of Halloween’s set.
- Halloween’s a special day,
Where preschoolers laugh and play.
With costumes, candy, and spooky cheer,
The best day of the year is here!
- Pumpkins glowing in the night,
Underneath the moon so bright.
Little goblins, oh so keen,
Halloween’s the spookiest scene.
- Witches on their broomsticks fly,
As the crescent moon is high.
Preschool fun, with candy sweet,
Trick or treat, it can’t be beat!
- Ghosts and ghouls come out to play,
On this special spooky day.
Preschool pals in costumes wild,
Halloween, a precious child.
- Bats and spiders in the air,
Preschool friends, beware, take care.
In the haunted house, we roam,
Preschool Halloween, welcome home.
- Cauldrons bubble, witches brew,
Preschool Halloween, we love you!
With costumes, candy, and a grin,
Let the fun and games begin.
- Skeletons dance in the night,
Preschoolers’ hearts filled with delight.
Jack-o’-lanterns light the way,
For a preschool Halloween, hooray!
- Hoot, hoot, the owls all call,
Preschool Halloween, a ball for all.
Tiny pirates, superheroes too,
Preschoolers, we’re proud of you.
- Monsters lurking, but don’t you fear,
Preschool Halloween, we’re here!
With friends and laughter, side by side,
Preschool Halloween, our joy and pride.
- Mummies wrap, and vampires hiss,
Preschool Halloween, something’s amiss.
But in our costumes, we’re just fine,
Preschool Halloween, you’re divine.
- Zombies groan and werewolves howl,
Preschool Halloween, hear us growl!
Little witches cast their spells,
In our preschool Halloween tales.
- Creeping spiders, eerie sounds,
Preschool Halloween, we’re all around.
In our costumes, oh, so neat,
Preschool Halloween, can’t be beat!
- Haunted houses, creaky floors,
Preschool Halloween, what’s in store?
Trick or treat, we sing and say,
Preschool Halloween, come out and play.
- Black cats and the moon so bright,
Preschool Halloween, a thrilling night.
With pumpkins, candy, and a smile,
Preschool Halloween, we’ll stay awhile.
- Bats take flight, the night is dark,
Preschool Halloween, it’s quite a lark.
Costumes on, we’re full of glee,
Preschool Halloween, you make us happy.
- Wizards casting spells so great,
Preschool Halloween, don’t be late.
Preschool friends, let’s all unite,
For a Halloween full of pure delight.
- Spooky ghosts and spooky tales,
Preschool Halloween, everyone hails.
Preschool kids in costumes fun,
Halloween night has just begun.
- Trick or treat, it’s time to play,
Preschool Halloween, a special day.
Gather ’round, our friends so dear,
Preschool Halloween, we’re here to cheer.
- Broomsticks fly and cauldrons brew,
Preschool Halloween, a magical zoo.
With pumpkins, witches, and more,
Preschool Halloween, we adore!
- Preschool Halloween, so much fun,
Costumes, candy, games to be won.
Monsters, mummies, a ghostly sight,
Preschool Halloween, a pure delight.
- Preschool friends, let’s all unite,
On this spooky, special night.
Halloween’s here, let’s go and play,
Preschool Halloween, hooray, hooray
October 25, 2023