- On Halloween night, under the moon’s gleam,
We’ll fill our bags with candy, a trick-or-treat dream.
- Knock on the door, ring the bell with glee,
Trick or treat, won’t you share some sweets with me?
- Witches and goblins, ghosts in the night,
Let’s fill our bags with candy, oh what a fright!
- Pumpkins aglow with an eerie light,
Trick or treat, on this spooky night.
- A cauldron of candy, a witch’s delight,
Trick or treaters gather on Halloween night.
- In costumes so wild, and masks so neat,
We roam the streets for something sweet to eat.
- Skeletons rattle, and black cats hiss,
Trick or treat, a night of Halloween bliss.
- Ghosts and mummies, all out for a treat,
Knock on your door, with candy we’ll meet.
- Jack-o’-lanterns flicker, their smiles so wide,
Trick or treat, come on, step inside!
- Haunted houses and eerie sounds,
Trick or treat, on this hallowed ground.
- Bats in the sky, and spiders that crawl,
Candy for all, so come one and all!
- Witches on broomsticks, and werewolves in flight,
Trick or treat, under the pale moonlight.
- Zombies and monsters, a ghoulish parade,
Trick or treat, in the masquerade.
- A harvest of sweets, and a cauldron’s brew,
Trick or treat, we’re coming to you!
- Pirates and fairies, princesses and knights,
Let’s trick-or-treat ‘neath the Halloween lights.
- Candy corn, chocolate, and gummy bear sweets,
Trick or treat, on these moonlit streets.
- Dracula’s cape, and a pumpkin’s grin,
Trick or treat, the fun will begin.
- Witches’ spells and ghostly delight,
Trick or treat, on this spooky night.
- Shadows grow long, the moon’s shining bright,
Trick or treat, it’s Halloween night!
- The night is young, the spirits in play,
Trick or treat, let’s have a spooktacular day!
- Witches fly on broomsticks high,
Underneath the spooky sky.
Knock on doors, say “trick or treat,”
Fill your bag with something sweet.
- Ghosts and goblins in the night,
Give us candy, it’s just right.
Trick or treat, we’re on the prowl,
In costumes strange, we wear a scowl.
- Jack-o’-lanterns glowing bright,
Halloween is quite the night.
Children roam from street to street,
In search of candy, oh so sweet.
- Werewolves howl, and bats take flight,
Halloween is quite a fright.
But don’t you fear, just take a stand,
Say “trick or treat” and bag in hand.
- Skeletons rattle, zombies groan,
Haunted houses are our home.
Trick or treat, it’s time for fun,
Collecting candy one by one.
- Monsters lurking in the dark,
Beware of things that bite and bark.
But don’t you worry, don’t retreat,
Just say the words, “trick or treat.”
- Mummies wrapped in linen thread,
Creep around with stealthy tread.
Trick or treat, the children say,
Give them candy to make their day.
- Bewitched cats and cauldrons brew,
Wizards casting spells on you.
Knock on doors with eager feet,
For tricks and treats, it can’t be beat.
- Pumpkins carved with faces grinning,
Start the night of trick-or-treating.
Say “trick or treat” with voices sweet,
Collect your candy, it’s quite a treat.
- Bats and spiders in the night,
Halloween brings such a fright.
But don’t you fear, it’s all in fun,
Say “trick or treat” to everyone.
- Halloween, a spooky sight,
With ghosts and witches taking flight.
Trick or treat, it’s time to play,
Collecting candy along the way.
- Black cats cross your path, they say,
On this haunted Halloween day.
But don’t be scared, just take a treat,
Say “trick or treat” to all you meet.
- Zombies rise from the graveyard’s keep,
As werewolves howl and vampires creep.
Say the magic words, be neat,
“Trick or treat,” it can’t be beat.
- Haunted houses, dark and eerie,
Filled with things that make you weary.
But with courage, don’t retreat,
Say “trick or treat,” your goal is sweet.
- Witches brew and potions stew,
Halloween magic just for you.
Say the words, don’t be discreet,
“Trick or treat,” it’s all a treat.
- Goblins and ghosts, they come alive,
As Halloween’s dark shadows thrive.
Say “trick or treat” with smiles so wide,
And fill your bag with candy inside.
- On Halloween, the moon shines bright,
And creatures prowl throughout the night.
Knock on doors, your friends you’ll greet,
With “trick or treat,” the sweets you’ll eat.
- Creepy crawlies in the night,
Give us candy, it’s just right.
Say the words with voices sweet,
“Trick or treat,” it’s quite a feat.
- Skeletons dance, and bats take flight,
On this eerie Halloween night.
Say the words, it’s such a treat,
“Trick or treat,” can’t be beat.
- Pumpkins carved with faces cheer,
Bring the Halloween spirit near.
Say the words, with nimble feet,
“Trick or treat,” for something sweet
- On Halloween night, beneath the moon’s soft gleam,
Little goblins and witches embark on their dream.
Trick or treat, they chant, with bags held so tight,
Hoping for candy and spooky delights.
- Ghosts and ghouls are on the prowl,
Trick-or-treaters with a wicked howl.
Candy’s the prize, so sweet and neat,
Collecting treats from every street.
- In the dark, they come, a costumed parade,
Seeking candies to trade for the night’s masquerade.
Trick or treat, the refrain they repeat,
Filling their sacks with sugary sweets.
- Pumpkin lanterns with a flickering glow,
Light the way where candy treasures flow.
Trick or treat, the children’s plea,
A Halloween tradition for you and me.
- Bats in the sky and spooks down the street,
Trick-or-treaters’ laughter and the sound of their feet.
Candy and laughter, oh what a treat,
Halloween’s magic can’t be beat.
- Witches on broomsticks and vampires that bite,
Trick or treaters on this spooky night.
Fill up your baskets, don’t be discreet,
Collecting sweet goodies, it’s quite the feat!
- Halloween night, a time for fun and fright,
Trick or treaters out in the eerie moonlight.
Gather your loot, it’s a sugary delight,
Candy galore, a spine-tingling sight.
- Jack-o’-lanterns grinning with an eerie smile,
Trick or treaters walking mile by mile.
Candy and laughter, it’s worth the repeat,
Halloween joy that’s oh so sweet.
- Monsters and mummies, a ghost or two,
Trick or treaters calling, “Boo! Boo! Boo!”
Halloween’s here, so don’t take a seat,
Get out and collect your candy treat.
- Spiders and cobwebs, a witch’s brew,
Trick or treaters with costumes so true.
Knock on the doors, it’s time to compete,
Fill up your bags with candies, it’s neat.
- On Halloween night, the moon’s so bright,
Trick or treaters out of sight.
Sweet candy treasures, what a delight,
Filling their bags, their faces so light.
- Zombies and werewolves, out they roam,
Trick or treaters far from home.
Ring the doorbells, don’t take a seat,
Candy and fun, what a Halloween treat!
- In the graveyard’s gloom, they rise from the ground,
Trick-or-treaters in costumes profound.
With goodie bags open, they can’t be beat,
Collecting their sweets, it’s a spooky feat.
- Witches brew potions, and black cats do purr,
Trick or treaters’ costumes make others concur.
Candy corn, chocolate, and other sweets,
Halloween’s treasure, the night can’t be beat.
- Haunted houses with creaks and groans,
Trick or treaters with chilling tones.
Treats and tricks in the ghostly street,
Halloween’s magic, what a feat!
- Dracula’s cape and Frankenstein’s bolt,
Trick or treaters with costumes to exalt.
Candy-filled bags, a sugary feat,
Halloween’s joy is oh so sweet.
- Witches’ cauldrons bubbling with stew,
Trick or treaters with a chilling boo!
Gather your candy, it’s no small feat,
Halloween’s fun, a yearly treat.
- Pumpkins carved with a sinister face,
Trick or treaters pace by pace.
Candy’s the prize, it’s oh so neat,
Halloween joy, a sugary treat.
- The moon is full, the night is dark,
Trick or treaters embark on their lark.
Costumes and candy, it’s quite the greet,
Halloween’s magic, oh so sweet.
- Spooky tales and legends to share,
Trick or treaters with a daring flair.
Fill up your bags, it’s a sugary feat,
Halloween’s enchantment, can’t be beat!
October 26, 2023