Funny Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Mom
- Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter! May your day be filled with laughter, love, and lots of cake. Just don’t forget to save me a slice!
- Happy birthday, sweetie! You’re growing up so fast. Soon you’ll be too cool to hang out with your old mom. Until then, let’s party like it’s 1999!
- Happy birthday to my amazing daughter! You light up my world like nobody else. I hope your day is as awesome as you are!
- Happy birthday, my dear daughter! Remember, age is just a number. Unless, of course, you’re a cheese. Then age is very important!
- Happy birthday, princess! I’m so proud to be your mom. You’re smart, funny, and beautiful inside and out. And you’re always up for a good dance party!
- Happy birthday, my little superstar! May your day be filled with joy, laughter, and lots of hugs. And don’t forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles!
- Happy birthday to my favorite daughter! (Don’t tell your sister!) May your day be filled with all the things that make you happy – candy, friends, and unicorns!
- Happy birthday, my love! You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. And if anyone messes with you, they’ll have to answer to your mama bear!
- Happy birthday, sweet pea! I’m so lucky to have you as my daughter. You make every day brighter with your smile and your silly jokes. Keep shining, my little star!
- Happy birthday, my beautiful girl! You make my heart sing with pride and joy. And if anyone ever tries to bring you down, just remember – you’re a boss and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
Funny Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Dad
- Happy birthday to my wonderful daughter who always keeps me on my toes, and my wallet empty! Just kidding, I love you more than anything.
- As your dad, I have to remind you that getting older doesn’t mean you have to act your age. So, let’s celebrate your birthday like we did when you were five – with cake, balloons, and lots of giggles!
- Happy birthday to my amazing daughter! I’m so proud of the person you’ve become, and I’m honored to be your dad. Just don’t forget to call me once in a while, okay?
- Another year older and wiser, but not too old to still have a blast on your birthday! Let’s party like it’s 1999, or at least like it’s a Tuesday night.
- To my sweet and sassy daughter on her birthday: I hope your day is as wonderful and unforgettable as you are. And if that means lots of cake and ice cream, so be it!
- Happy birthday to my favorite daughter! Just don’t tell your siblings I said that. Let’s celebrate with lots of love, laughter, and all the embarrassing dad dance moves I can muster.
- To the apple of my eye on her special day: I hope your birthday is filled with love, laughter, and lots of presents. But mostly love – because that’s what dads are for.
- Happy birthday to my daughter who’s always been my little princess. Now that you’re all grown up, I hope you find your own prince charming. Just make sure he treats you like the queen you are.
- As your dad, it’s my job to embarrass you, so here goes: Happy birthday to my daughter who’s not a teenager anymore, but still acts like one sometimes. Love you lots!
- To my daughter on her birthday: I hope your day is filled with all the things that make you happy – chocolate, shopping, and of course, quality time with your dad. Okay, maybe not that last one.
February 15, 2023