30th Birthday Funny Quotes for Boyfriend
- “You’re not old, you’re just 29.95 plus shipping and handling!”
- “Welcome to the Dirty Thirties Club, where naps are a necessity and parties end by 10 PM!”
- “Congratulations, you’ve graduated from the ‘I can’t find my keys’ age to the ‘I can’t remember my password’ age!”
- “At 30, your back goes out more than you do.”
- “You’re so old, your birth certificate is written in Roman numerals!”
- “Life at 30: trying to make the bed is a workout, and the only six-pack you have is in the fridge.”
- “Being 30 is like playing hide and seek. Your knees start to give you away.”
- “30 is just 10 in Celsius. So, technically, you’re still a perfect 10!”
- “Age is like underwear, it creeps up on you!”
- “30 is the new 20… but with a bad back and more responsibilities!”
- “Don’t worry, at 30 you’re still not old enough for a midlife crisis… but just old enough to throw a pre-midlife crisis party!”
- “Congratulations, you’ve now reached the age where you’re more likely to injure yourself while sleeping than while playing sports!”
- “You’re not getting older, you’re just increasing in value, like a vintage car!”
- “30: when ‘all-nighter’ means not getting up to pee.”
- “In dog years, you’d be… still younger than me! So, enjoy being a pup!”
- “Turning 30 is not the end of the world. It just feels like it because your back hurts all the time.”
- “At 30, you start to appreciate couch shopping more than club hopping.”
- “Remember, age is just a number… but in your case, a really big one!”
- “At 30, you’re officially allowed to grunt when you sit down and stand up.”
- “You know you’re 30 when you start enjoying the gift of a good mattress.”
30th Birthday Funny Jokes for Boyfriend
- Why did the scarecrow win an award on his 30th birthday? Because he was outstanding in his field!
- I asked my 30-year-old boyfriend how he wants to celebrate his birthday. He said, “Oh, I’ll just wing it.” I said, “You can’t afford to waste any wings at your age!”
- Why don’t 30-year-olds trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- My boyfriend is like a fine wine—too expensive for my taste! Happy 30th!
- Why did the tomato turn red at the party? Because it saw the salad dressing at 30 and realized it was in for a toss!
- I told my 30-year-old boyfriend he’s getting old. He responded, “Talk louder, my hearing aid is acting up!”
- I asked my 30-year-old boyfriend how he’s handling the big 3-0. He said, “With care, just like my back!”
- Why did the math book throw a party for my boyfriend turning 30? It knew he needed help figuring out his age!
- Why was the math book upset about turning 30? It couldn’t find any more prime years!
- Why did the 30-year-old cake cry at the birthday party? It was feeling a little crumby!
- My 30-year-old boyfriend said he wants to relive his youth. I suggested starting with his hairline!
- Why don’t 30-year-olds play hide and seek? Good luck hiding when your joints crack with every step!
- Why don’t 30-year-olds ever tell secrets on a farm? Too many leeks!
- Why did the 30-year-old tomato go to therapy? It had too much emotional baggage!
- Why did the computer take a nap on my boyfriend’s 30th birthday? It needed to reboot for the next 30 years!
- Why did the scarecrow refuse to turn 30? He was afraid of being hay-miliated!
- Why did the 30-year-old banana start feeling blue? It couldn’t find its appeal anymore!
- Why did the broom celebrate my boyfriend’s 30th birthday? It wanted to sweep him off his feet—literally!
- Why was the calendar depressed about my boyfriend turning 30? It couldn’t handle the months of denial!
- Why did the coffee file a police report at the party for my 30-year-old boyfriend? It got mugged three times!
September 24, 2023