- Happy birthday to my favorite colleague! You’re almost as awesome as me, but not quite. Have a fantastic day!
- It’s your birthday, and that means we have to pretend to work for at least a few hours. Enjoy it while it lasts!
- Happy birthday to the hardest working colleague I know! I mean, you’re not as hardworking as me, but you’re definitely up there.
- Congratulations on making it through another year without getting fired! You must be doing something right.
- Happy birthday to the person who always brings a smile to my face at work, even when the boss is breathing down our necks.
- Don’t worry, colleague, you’re not getting older, you’re just getting closer to retirement. Just kidding, have a great birthday!
- You’re not just a colleague, you’re a friend. A friend who owes me cake, but still a friend.
- Happy birthday to the colleague who never fails to brighten up the office with their sense of humor. I mean, it’s not as good as mine, but it’s close.
- Another year older, but still not as wise as me. Don’t worry, colleague, you’ll get there eventually.
- You’re not just a colleague, you’re a valuable member of our team. And by valuable, I mean you’re really good at making coffee.
- Happy birthday to the only colleague who can keep up with me in the office pranks department. Let’s keep the fun going!
- It’s your birthday, colleague, so I hope you’re ready for some shameless office celebrations! You know, the kind that will make the boss question our professionalism.
- Congratulations on another year of being fabulous! And by fabulous, I mean fabulous at making me laugh.
- Happy birthday to my favorite office jester! Keep the jokes coming, and I’ll keep pretending to laugh.
- You’re one year older, one year wiser, and one year closer to retirement. Just kidding, colleague, enjoy your special day!
- Happy birthday to the colleague who always knows how to make the workday a little more bearable. Even if it’s just by complaining about the boss with me.
- It’s your birthday, so I hope you’re ready for some awkward singing, off-key clapping, and a cake that’s half-eaten before it even makes it to your desk.
- You’re not just a colleague, you’re a vital part of our team. And by vital, I mean you’re really good at helping me procrastinate.
- Congratulations on surviving another year in the office jungle! Now let’s celebrate with some cake, balloons, and a complete disregard for productivity.
- Happy birthday to the most fun-loving colleague I know! I mean, you’re not as fun-loving as me, but you’re pretty close.
February 15, 2023